39 degrees C Inc. (“39 degrees C”) is the data controller in connection with any personal information collected or received by LILAY, feedeo.
Who we are and what we do
Acceptance and Changes
2. Data We Collect About You
We allow third party accounts (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch) to login while using LILAY and feedeo applications, so that we can collect account information for the each platforms. In addition to login ID(or Email), any information will be not collected without the user's permission. And no third party account information will be kept after the login is completed.
We automatically collect certain types of data when you use our applications, regardless of whether you have an account. This data includes your IP address, technical information about your device, the web page you visited or search query you entered before reaching us, and your activities.
Other Information You May Submit
You may submit data to us for limited purposes such as requesting customer support; answering a questionnaire; participating in a study; entering contests or sweepstakes; or signing up to receive communications from us.
Information Collected by Third Parties
Some third parties may collect data about you when you use our applications. This may include data you submit (such as payment information) or automatically-collected information (in the case of third-party analytics providers and advertisers).
Our apps may allow you to use accounts with third-party video hosting and streaming services. The privacy notices governing such platforms will apply to your use thereof.
3. How We Use Your Data
We may use your data for the following purposes:
• Identification and authentication: We use your data to verify you when you access your account.
• Operating our services: We use your data to provide our services, provide customer support, and to otherwise comply with our contractual obligations to you.
• Communicating with you: We use your data when we communicate with you (e.g., when we respond to a customer support or other inquiry).
• Improving our services: We use your data to understand how our applications and services are being used and how we can improve them.
• Marketing and advertising: We use your data to display ads and send you offers. We may also use your data in delivering third-party advertisements to you. This may include “targeted ads” based upon your activities.
• Exercising our rights: Where reasonably necessary, we use your data to exercise our legal rights and prevent abuse of our service.
• Legal compliance: We use your data where we are legally required to do so. For example, we may need to gather your data to respond to a subpoena or court order.
We may use algorithms and other automated means to implement any of the above.
4. With Whom We Share Your Data
We share data with third parties as follows:
• With your consent: We may share your data with third parties where we have obtained your express consent to do so. You may revoke these consents.
• Authorized vendors: We may share your data with third-party vendors that help us operate our services, process orders, and comply with your instructions and our contractual obligations. This includes payment processors, cloud-based hosting services, monitoring services, email service providers, quality assurance and testing vendors, fraud and abuse prevention vendors.
• Advertising: We may share your data with advertising companies to display relevant ads to you. Unless you expressly agree, we will not share or sell your name, email address, or physical address with such persons.
• Analytics: We may share your data with persons who provide analytics showing how customers are using our services.
• Certain legal situations: We may share your data where we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or in connection with a corporate transaction as discussed in Section 6.
• Aggregated or anonymized information: We may publicly disclose non-personal aggregated or anonymized information such as our number of visitors and registered users.
We use reasonable efforts to vet vendors for their privacy and data security practices. We require that such vendors agree to protect the data we share.
5. Legal-Related Disclosures
We may disclose your data in response to official requests (e.g., court orders, subpoenas, etc.) that we receive from government authorities or parties to legal proceedings.
6. Communications from Us
By sending an Email to us, you consent to receive related answers or commercial emails from us. Every users may have the ability to request removing your email informations.
Mobile Device Communications
We may, with your consent, send push notifications in our apps. You may disable these by declining them or changing the app’s settings.
7. Protecting Your Information
We use physical, technical, and organizational security measures to safeguard your data from unauthorized or accidental disclosure. Despite these efforts, no information system can be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Users also have a role to play in keeping their data safe. You should only grant access rights to people who you know and trust, and, even then, you should be careful in granting all access rights.
Under the Art. 22 GDPR(General Data Protection Regulation), the data subject shall have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her.
9. How to Contact Us
For any questions, inquiries, or complaints relating to your privacy, please contact us
- Email : email@example.com
- Address : 17-106, WeWork Tower, 427, Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea 06159